Our 5 privacy rules:
1. We do not use or safe any identification information for our personalization. Instead of using Personal Identifiable Information we use Personal Observed Data and Personal Derived Data;
2. We have created a very open privacy culture where we want to listen and discuss everything privacy related;
3. We have updated our terms and conditions to be compliant with the new European privacy law from May 2018;
4. We will not share data with third parties for advertising or other purposes. Your data will not leave our company;
5. We have a very strict in-house security policy and are continuously working to improve our cyber security.