Taglayer can be integrated with just one line of code. Create an account on Taglayer.com and copy paste the tracking code we provide between the <head> tags on your website. You can then personalise your website. Please make sure the tracking code is installed on every webpage you'd like to personalise.
You own all the personal data we collect. Taglayer will delete all Personal Data (including copies thereof) if the contravt expires. If Taglayer is unable to delete Personal Data for technical or other reasons, Taglayer will apply measures to ensure that Personal Data is blocked from any further Processing.
Here is some of the data we save for each visit: URL, amount of time spent on the website, search terms used, user's activities and behaviour, errors and bugs that occurred during the visit, data provided by the website owner, browser type, operating system, device type, weather, whether the visitor is a client or not, visitor location and proxy used if any.
For every visitor, the saved data includes interests, personality, languages, persona, gender and age.
A Taglayer profile includes the following data: a history of page views and events, a history of shown personalised campaigns, the visitors' response. Optionally, we get information provided by the website provider.
The first type of data we use is what's called gathered data. This is data that we monitor from the website or application. The second type of data is aggregated data, which is data calculated as a result of combining multiple data streams. We might also implement machine learning on it.
- Url of the visited websites
- Time spent on the website
- Search terms used on the website
- The user's activities and behaviour
- Errors and bugs during the visit
- Data provided by the website owner
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Device type
- Returning customers
- Whether a VPN was used
- Dataset correlations
Our 3 privacy rules:
- We have created a very open privacy culture where we want to listen and discuss everything privacy related;
- We have updated our terms and conditions and data processing agreement to be compliant with the new European privacy law (GDPR) from May 2018;
- We have a very strict in-house security policy and are continuously working to improve our cybersecurity.
You can opt-out via profile.tglyr.co/. You can see what Taglayer knows about you, edit your data, add data, download your data and delete your data.
We choose the right programming languages for the job:
- NodeJS is used for our serverside web applications
- Python is used for data Science and machine Learning
- We trust MongoDB to handle all our data.
No, Taglayer identifies the source of the call so we don’t require an API token for personalisation.
Taglayer tracks the online behaviour of individual visitors. This behaviour is collected, processed and then encoded into an anonymous profile. This behaviour is interpreted by tracking events and/or pageviews for a specific visitor.
Taglayer uses third-party cookies as a main method of recognition, but we also set a first party cookie as a fallback.
Taglayer is compatible with multiple online platforms/website builders including Magento, Squarespace, Shopify, Wordpress,... If you are unsure about compatibility please send us an email at [email protected]
We are able to detect certain “abnormal” traffic for a certain profile. This makes it possible to switch off personalisation when another person with different interests is using the same device.
When implementing the single line tracking code of our software, it allows access to a whole library of codes. By using the “script” tags, you can implement Taglayer into your website (you can compare it with Google Analytics).
Security is very important for us and our security policy is adapted to the latest trends in the technology sector.
- Increase relevancy so the visitor doesn't leave the website quickly (reduce bounce rate)
- Build brand awareness
- Faster & better conversion
- Increase revenue
- Data Science team (build & improve algorithms)
- System administrators (maintain the servers)
- Our clients (via the API or dashboard)